Betta Basics, 60 mL / 2 fl. oz.
$5.24 (as of April 23, 2017, 5:36 am) & FREE Shipping. Details
Sachem’s Beta Basics is designed to provide the optimal environment for both beta and plant. Beta Basics removes any chlorine, chloramine and ammonia. It buffers the water to a pH of 7.0 and promotes vigorous health and growth.
- Designed To Provide Optimal Environment For Both Beta And Plants
- Removes Any Chlorine, Chloramine, And Ammonia
- Buffers water to a pH of 7 and provides a healthy environment for fish and plant
- 5 Milliliters Treats 1 1/2 Us Quarts With Plants Present
- In Beta Only Bowls Without Plants, 5 Milliliters Treats 1 Us Gallon
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Betta Basics, 60 mL / 2 fl. oz.$5.24
LUFFY Betta Balls : Live Round-Shaped Marimo Plant : Natural Toys for Betta Fish : Aquarium Safe (2 Betta Balls)$7.95
SunGrow Betta cave: Natural habitat made from coconut shells: Soft-textured smooth edges & spacious hideout for Betta fish to rest and breed: Maintains water quality and pH levels$7.95