API Stress Coat Aquarium Water Conditioner replaces the natural protective slime coating fish need in times of stress, removes chlorine, neutralizes chloramines and removes heavy metals. Use Stress Coat whenever you are setting up an aquarium, adding or handling fish, changing water, or when fish are damaged by injury or disease. Stress Coat contains aloe vera, nature’s liquid bandage, to protect and heal fish. Forms a synthetic slime coating on the skin of fish. Replaces the natural secretion of slime that is interrupted by handling, shipping, fish fighting, or other forms of stress. 128 oz. bottle treats 7,600 gallons of fresh or salt water.
- Removes chlorine, neutralizes chloramines, and detoxifies heavy metals
- Helps to heal skin wounds and torn fins
- Scientifically proven to reduce fish stress by 40% and to promote regeneration of damaged tissue
- Use Stress Coat whenever you are setting up an aquarium, adding or handling fish or changing water
- API Stress Coat Aquarium Water Conditioner